We offer consultancy and advice to help you understand the impact of the benefit system on your organisation. We have worked extensively with the public, private and third sectors and can provide bespoke , we can provide a wide ranging analysis of your organisations needs in relation to the changing welfare sector.
Previous areas of consultancy include:
- Providing instant analysis of the welfare changes on UK budget day for The Guardian
- Supporting the accuracy of new benefits based story lines for EastEnders for the BBC
- Designing and developing some of the very first council tax reduction schemes
- Performing equality impact assessments on changing policy
- Ensuring new policies or software are compliant with benefits legislation
- Development of benefit calculation software for Universal Credit and Council Tax Support
Contact our director Dan Rust at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss your organisation’s needs.